Tuesday, January 3, 2012

fresh starts



Time flies when you're having the most fun, and all of a sudden its 2012! I'm at once both extremely excited and a bit nervous for the new experiences and changes this new year will bring. I like to keep reservations simple (probably to maximize my success rate), and this year is no different. In 2012, I hope to:
- be healthier & more energetic
- be more patient & accepting
- be less afraid & intimidated, speak up more
- be more proactive & better at focusing
- last but not least, blog more!

New beginnings also provide a great opportunity to reflect on the past year. I am thankful for everyone who has been part of my life; I really could not have made it through this year without your love, support, and wise advice. Although things do not always go according to plan, sometimes that makes for a sweeter result in the long run.

Wishing everyone a new year full of love, happiness, and fulfillment!

No comments: