Tuesday, January 3, 2012

home for the holidays



a real reindeer!

highlights from toronto christmas market & tree in dt toronto 

abundance of delicious christmas foodss 

delightful surprises from annual girls secret santa 

amazing business cards from fchiu and a fun cookie tree from our resident baker tsu

christmas tree!

mulled wine from christmas market & my go-to holiday look of peacoat and festive scarf



holiday decors everywhere !

happy new years! 

favourite girls, in my favourite picture <3 

[last three photos courtesy of fchiu

Enjoyed a wonderful holiday season full of laughter, warmth, and love. Although I am generally terrible at remembering to take pictures, here's a scattering of photos I managed from around Toronto. Some highlights of the break? Christmas market, skating, and amazing get togethers with some of my favourite people <3. Hope your holiday season has brought you much joy and has left you rejuvenated for the new year !

No comments: